PART I: PERSONAL DATA
- Department: Computer Engineering
- College/Faculty: College of Engineering and Environmental Studies, Ibogun.
- Current Status: Lecturer II
- Date and Status of 1st Appointment: June 13, 2016/ Assistant Lecturer
- Date of Last Promotion/Re-grading: May 2, 2017 / Lecturer II
- Email: email@example.com
- Institutions Attended With Dates
- Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus : 2014 – 2015
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye : 2006 – 2012
- Sow The Seed Model College, Alakia Ibadan : 1999 – 2005
- Make Hay International School, Ibadan : 1993 – 1999
- Academic Qualifications Obtained With Dates
- M.S. in COMPUTER ENGINEERING : 2015
- B.Sc (HONS) COMPUTER ENGINEERING : 2012
- SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (WASSC) : 2005
- PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE : 1999
- Administrative duties
- Departmental Laboratory Officer (Department of Mathematical Sciences)
- Staff Adviser (200Level, Computer Science 2016/2017)
- Staff Adviser (200Level. Computer Engineering 2017/2018)
- Research in Progress
- Performance analysis of RB-LEACH with varying numbers of Regions
- Energy Efficient Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Papers Submitted, Accepted, Published During the Session or Since Last Promotion
- Papers Published
Salamah and A. O. Oyedeji (2016). Regional-Based LEACH for Energy Efficiency in WSNs. International Research Journal of Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- Papers Submitted
[a] A. O. Oyedeji,Performance Evaluation of RB-LEACH with Varying Number of Regions in Wireless Sensor Networks Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks. Old City Publishing Inc.
- Conference, Workshops, etc. Attended and Paper, if any, presented during the Session :
[a] M. Salamah and A.O. Oyedeji (2016) Regional-Based LEACH for Energy Efficiency in WSNs, in 3rd International Conference on Next Generation Computing and Communications Technology, Dubai, April 27-28, 2016.
[b] A. O. Oyedeji (2017) Performance Evaluation of RB-LEACH with Varying Number of Regions in Wireless Sensor Networks, in Book of Abstract of 1st International Conference of Faculty of Science, Olabisi Onabanjo University, 2017.
- Any other Information: Nil