Block S Plot 6 Laderin Workers Estate Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Nigeria
Educational Institutions attended with Qualifications Obtained
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria 2016
Master of Engineering in Farm Power and Machinery Engineering
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria 2010
Bachelors in Agricultural Engineering (3.88/5.00 second class upper division)
Baptist Boys’ High School Abeokuta, Nigeria 2002
Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Other Educational Certificates earned:
- Introduction to Aerial Vehicle Robotics through Coursera (University of Pensylvannia) Ongoing
- Introduction to HTML5 from the University of Michigan offered through Coursera 2016
- Introduction to Systems Engineering offered through Coursera from the University of New South Wales Australia 2015
- Learning how to teach online from the University of New South Wales Australia offered through Coursera obtained on the 6th October, 2014
Lecturer II, Agricultural Engineering Department, Olabisi Onabanjo University (2014- Date)
- Involved in the teaching, tutorials and practical of the following courses: Engineering Management and Finance, Fluid mechanics, Engineering Dynamics, Engineering Mathematics, Tractor and Traction mechanics, Design of Agricultural Machinery and Sustainable land clearing respectively.
- Practical demonstration of the agricultural tractor systems using training modules
- Supervision of undergraduate research projects
- Tutor Nigerian Institute of Management (Part-Time) 2015- Date
- Financial management course module for graduate and associate membership.
- Corporate social responsibility and Business ethics,
- Principal Consultant Craftray Engineers 2015-Date
- Installation of domestic water purification systems
- Consultant on domestic water purification systems.
- Cassava harvesting technology
Graduate Engineer, Free Energy Resources Limited, 2011-2012
- Field engineer in charge of irrigation
- Farm Building construction supervision
- Processing equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Service Administrator, Multiverse Resources Plc. 2011
- Earth moving equipment service Administrator
- Equipment Trouble shooting using manufacturers Service information Systems
- Daily logging of equipment consumables and repairs
- Report generation using Maintenance Control Systems.
- Stock Inventory management using Basic Inventory Software
- Engineering Intern, PlantGate Equipment Hire Services 2009- 2010
- Acquired basic troubleshooting skills on earth moving equipment like wheel loaders, bulldozers, excavators and motor graders.
- Breakdown and preventive maintenance skills of earthmoving equipment acquired.
- Participated in the assembly of 52 units of Sonalika Agricultural Tractors imported from India.
- Skills Set
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Data Analysis using excel, Minitab, SPSS
- Computer Aided Design (ANSYS, MATLAB, SOLIDWORKS)
- Team building and Leadership development
- Google Drive
- EndNote 2X
- Computer Programming using JAVA and web design with HTML 5
- Caterpillar Equipment Maintenance Control System software(MCS), Service Information System(SIS), Basic Inventory Control
- Industrial trained welder, earth-moving equipment technician, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication,
- Theses, Dissertations and Publications
Babalola A.A. (2010) Design and Construction of a Single row Tractor trailed Soybean planter: A project work submitted to the Agricultural Engineering Department of the Olabisi Onabanjo University for the partial fulfillment of the award of a Bachelor in Engineering.
Babalola A.A (2016) Development of a Tractor PTO Driven Drilling Rig for rural Water Supply in Nigeria: A Master of Engineering dissertation submitted to the Agricultural and Bio Resources Engineering Department of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta in partial fulfillment for the award of a Master in Farm Power and Machinery Engineering.
Babalola A.A, Layeni A.T, Nwaokocha C.N 2015: Vehicular Emmision: Carbon Sequestration Potential of Teak (Tectona Grandis) in Abeokuta Metropolis. A paper presented at the Alexander Von Humbodlt College Conference at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in January 2015
Babalola A.A, Ajisegiri E.S.A, Adisa A.F, Kuye S.I and Dairo O.U 2016: Development of a tractor PTO Driven drilling rig for rural water supply in Nigeria- Conference proceeding of the SET Engineering Conference held at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta March 7-11 2016
Adeyemi H.O, Babalola A.A., Olatunji A.O, Akinyemi O.O and Akinosho R.T., 2018: Review of Method Study Approach to Productivity Gain: A multi case study of Portable Water Producing Factory, FOUYE Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol3 Issue 1
Babalola A.A, Ajisegiri E.S.A, Adisa A.F, Kuye S.I and Dairo O.U 2017: Design of a Prototype Water Drilling Rig: Submitted to the Editor: Nigerian Journal of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria. Submitted on the 5th November 2017
Babalola A.A Adetifa B.O Lawal N.S and Adama O.O Farm Power Utilization for Crop Production in Nigeria: A review. Submitted to the CIGR Journal of Agricultural Engineering on the 8th Febrary 2018
Other Manuscripts Ready for Submission
- A Comprehensive Review of Water Drilling Technologies in Rural Water Supply in Nigeria
- Overview of Terramechanics of off road vehicles in Nigeria
- Development of a Light Duty Hoist Mechanism for a Tractor PTO Driven Drilling Rig.
- Development of a manually operated cassava harvesting device using a hydraulic medium.
Scholarships and Awards Received:
Winner AG Leventis Post Graduate Scholarship Award in 2013 and 2015
Performing with Piano and keyboard instrumentals, jazz musicals, community service and mentorship